3.10.2014

Make Mondays Suck Less: Boy Nobody Edition

Well, would ya look at that. It's Monday and I'm here again for another edition of Make Mondays Suck Less. I don't know if it's working, but free books always put me in a happy place.

Last week's winner of the signed hardcover of Pushing the Limits was Amanda! Wahoo! 

I have been doing everything and, yet, it feels like nothing. Still working on my upcoming new adult CAPTIVE, and I'm trucking along after fleshing out a different ending. Deadline on that is fast approaching, so I have a feeling I'm going to be burning the midnight oil a few days.

When I haven't been doing that, I've been knee deep in planning a trip to Disney World. Yessssssss! Not the first time I've gone, but the last time I went, I was seven months pregnant. And it was August. So, looking forward to the trip not sucking this time. I've been hopping around all over Pinterest, reading everything I can about dining, packing, tips and tricks, etc, etc, to make sure we make the most out of the trip. We're also taking a little detour to Universal Studios because my little bookworm would be bereft if we didn't make it to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. 

If you have any tips or tricks to pass along, I would love you forever and sprinkle you with fairy dust and give you a million internet points. So.

I've also been e-mailing back and forth with my web designer and we are getting closer and closer to a design for my brand spankin' new site. I'm so excited for it; I can't wait to share!

Now for free stuff. This week's giveaway is an ARC of Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff. 

Boy Nobody is the perennial new kid in school, the one few notice and nobody thinks much about. He shows up in a new high school, in a new town, under a new name, makes few friends and doesn't stay long. Just long enough for someone in his new friend's family to die -- of "natural causes." Mission accomplished, Boy Nobody disappears, and moves on to the next target.

When his own parents died of not-so-natural causes at the age of eleven, Boy Nobody found himself under the control of The Program, a shadowy government organization that uses brainwashed kids as counter-espionage operatives. But somewhere, deep inside Boy Nobody, is somebody: the boy he once was, the boy who wants normal things (like a real home, his parents back), a boy who wants out. And he just might want those things badly enough to sabotage The Program's next mission.


You know what to do! See you next week.
 



1 comments:

bn100 said...

ride the rollercoasters

Post a Comment